Nurse In The Box (NIB) is an inclusive organization which does not discriminate or tolerate discrimination (from any user or member) on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin (ancestry), native language, citizenship, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression/identification, sexual orientation, lifestyle, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, appearance, financial status/income level, pregnancy, parental status, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- Nurse in the Box prohibits unlawful behavior.
- All NIB community members must comply with our Nondiscrimination Policy & Safe Chat Policy.
- All NIB website & email content, photos, videos, podcasts, materials, & downloads are proprietary & subject to copyright laws. Content can only be shared with explicit permission from Nurse In The Box. Contact us with any questions or requests.
- NIB prohibits the following behavior on its website, related support groups or chat forums, & any other NIB-related activity or event: unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, profanity, disruptive or or off-topic comments, political propaganda, promotions/solicitations, and spam.
- NIB reserves the right to disable user accounts or access if policies are violated or per administrator's discretion.